Discover A Revolutionary NEW Technique That Means You Can Build A House With Hemp… Using The Whole Hemp Stalk!!
This new technique avoids the expensive hemp fibre separation process… meaning building your own hemp home is more affordable and environmentally friendly than ever!
Our step by step guide will show you exactly how to build a house, outbuilding or renovation using industrial hemp… or your money back!
If you have been thinking about building an environmentally sound home or even if you are just about to start building one this may be the most valuable letter you will ever read… Imagine building your own home that has lower energy costs compared to conventional housing. What would it be like to build your own home… while saving thousands of dollars on building contractor fees? Imagine the satisfaction of knowing that the house you built is environmentally sound – having locked up over 110 kilos of carbon per cubic metre. How rewarding would it be to grow the hemp for your own home – just metres away from your building project.
All This Is Achievable When You Build Your House With Industrial Hemp!
Whether you are new to building or are a builder looking for an environmentally friendly building technique to offer your clients, building with industrial hemp has many benefits.
- Hemp masonry is naturally fire resistant so you can be sure that your hemp built house is safe and will protect you and your loved ones.
- Hemp buildings are naturally sound proof so you can enjoy the silence in your acoustically insulated home.
- Hemp houses dramatically improve the air quality inside the building and reduce the amount of airborne moulds and toxins that can cause respiratory disease. This means you can be sure of a healthy environment for you and your family.
- The lime/hemp material is naturally resistant to rats and mice so you don’t have to worry about pests and diseases.
- Hemp masonry has excellent thermal insulation properties which means you will see lower heating and cooling costs compared to conventionally built properties – more money in your pocket.
What Are The Benefits Of Building With Hemp Using This New Method?
The process has been developed after years of scientific research and testing.
That said, this isn’t just theory. Klara has been building with hemp and testing the results for over ten years.
- Our hemp masonry does not need to be subjected to high temperatures. In fact, building with hemp is carbon positive, meaning it takes more carbon out of the atmosphere than it adds.
- Using our hemp masonry techniques, you will find that the costs of building a house are much lower because you can use the whole stalk and avoid the expensive hemp fibre separation process.
- Hemp masonry is attractive so you don’t need to render, plaster, paint or insulate if you don’t want to.
- You can grow your own industrial hemp and using only simple machinery, process the stalks to provide enough material to build your own house only metres away.
Just think of how much you will save on transporting costs!!!
We want to show you how easy it is to build your own hemp project, we’ll let you know what tools you need to start, the best techniques, with no more wasted time and effort on your part.
So if you are ready to learn how you can build your own home from hemp, I’d like to introduce you to our new ebook
“Build A House With Hemp” – The ONLY E-Book That Will Take You By The Hand And Show You Step By Step How To Build Your Very Own Hemp Home.
This product is an eBook. After checkout you will have immediate access to download this book. You will also receive lifetime updates for free. Thanks for saving paper, ink, packaging and fuel
|Brand||Hemp Foods Australia|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hemp Foods Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.