How To Make Hemp Body Cream from organic hemp seeds.
Hulled hemp seed is exactly the same as hemp seed except that the protein content is measurably higher, not because we changed anything in the seed but because we took something away, the hulls. By removing the hulls, which by the way also removes the source of insoluble fibre and much of the mineral content, the total protein count becomes higher and the hulled seed is softer and not crunchy. Hemp seed use as a mild exfoliant, high essential fatty acid supplement for skin where it is absorbed
· 1 tablespoon castor oil
· 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
· 1 tablespoon hemp seed oil
· 1 tablespoon hulled hemp seeds
· 1 tablespoon beeswax
· 1 tablespoon honey
· 20 drops of essential oil
· Melt the wax and coconut oil together in a double boiler over a low heat.
· When they have melted together, add the honey and combine well.
· Keep stirring constantly and add sunflower and castor oil.
· As the mixture begins to cool, add the hemp seed oil, hulled hemp seed and essential oil.
· Stir until cool and creamy, this will prevent the water and oil separating. Then decant into airtight jars.
· Clear jars must be kept in a dark place to preserve the essential oils and fragile essential fatty acids in the hemp seed and hemp oil
· Before going to bed, massage the cream all over the body.