Nothing beats homemade granola, fresh from the oven, making the house smell like heaven. Most granola recipes are loaded with sugar, making it difficult for people who follow low carb, diabetic friendly or ketogenic diets to find a good one to enjoy. Luckily, we’ve got you covered with this nutrient dense, gluten free and low carb granola. This recipe also makes for healthy snacks, simply layer with coconut yoghurt and fruit for a tasty parfait.
Calories: 462 kcal Net Carbs: 5 grams Protein: 11 grams Fat: 46 grams
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
|10 grams||hemp seeds|
|25 grams||sunflower seeds|
|25 grams||macadamia nuts|
|Dash of nutmeg|
|Pinch of sea salt|
|1 tbsp||coconut oil|
1. Preheat the oven to 160 Degrees Celsius.
2. Place all ingredients into a mixing bowl and stir until well combined.
3. Place onto a baking tray lined with baking paper. Press into an even single layer.
4. Bake at 160 Degrees Celsius for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven; give the granola a toss and return to the oven for another 10 minutes or until nicely toasted.
5. Store in an airtight container. Serve with you favourite plant yoghurt or plant mylk and healthy toppings. Try Coconut chips and berries!