|200 g||broccoli florets|
|200 g||cauliflower florets|
|200 g||eggplant diced|
|100 g||capsicum sliced|
|1 x packet||konjac spaghetti|
|20 g||hemp seeds|
|1 tbsp||coconut oil|
|2-4 tsp||sriracha sauce (depending on how spicy you want it)|
1. Cooked the spaghetti according to instructions on the packet and set aside.
2. Dice the tofu and fry in half of the coconut oil until golden brown. Place onto a plate.
3. Heat the remaining coconut oil in a large pan and stir fry the veggies except for the spinach on medium heat until cooked through.
4. Add the sauce and stir through until well combined. Turn off the heat and toss through the noodles.
5. Divide spinach into 4 bowls. Top with the stir-fry noodles and sprinkle hemp seeds on top. Enjoy mindfully.