14 small muffins
1 cup almond flour
1/2 cup oat flour (blended rolled oats)
1/2 cup Hemp Gold® protein powder
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/3 cup cacao powder
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/2 cup almond butter
(can sub with other nut butter)
1/2 cup + 1 tbsp maple syrup
2 x flax eggs
(2 tbsp ground flax seeds + 6 tbsp water - leave to rest for 10 minutes)
1/2 cup plant based milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
1/2 cup chocolate chips
150g dark chocolate, melted
1. Preheat oven to 160C.
2. Prepare your flax egg and leave to the side.
3. Add all the dry ingredients into a bowl and whisk until combined.
4. Add the wet ingredients into a separate bowl and whisk to combine, add in your flax egg.
5. Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
6. Fold in your chocolate chips.
7. Spoon out the mixture into your desired muffin tray/moulds.
8. Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes.
9. Leave to cool for 10 minutes.
10. Melt chocolate and drizzle over the top then top with some rose petals and flaked sea salt.