These delicious bite sized treats are the truly healthy kind, perfect for snacking on after your workout. They’re low carb, refined sugar free, gluten free, keto friendly and diabetic friendly. If that wasn’t delicious enough, these peanut bitter and chocolate protein cookies are also high in fibre, boost your daily protein intake and are full of essential healthy fats. Have a jar in your car, handbag or backpack for when those sweet cravings hit and you need a healthy choice.
Calories: 111 kcal Net Carbs: 2 grams Protein: 6 grams Fat: 11 grams
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
|100 grams||peanut butter|
|100 grams||hemp protein|
|50 grams||flax meal|
|50 grams||almond meal|
|Pinch of sea salt|
|60 grams||sugar free dark chocolate cut into small pieces|
|25 grams||natvia (or other refined sugar free sweetener to taste)|
|1 tsp||coconut oil|
1. Preheat the oven to 180 Degrees Celsius.
2. Place all ingredients except for the dark chocolate into a mixing bowl and mix until a dough forms. Add the chocolate and kneed until combined. The mix should be like play dough. If dry, add a little bit of plant mylk, if wet, add some almond meal.
3. Use a tablespoon to shape uniform sized cookies and place onto a baking tray lined with baking paper.
4. Bake at 180 Degrees Celsius for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven, rotate the baking tray and return to the oven for another 10 minutes or until cooked through.
5. Cool at room temperature and store in an airtight container. Enjoy with your favourite plant mylk.