Spicy Stir Fry Noodles
This delicious low-carb meal makes for a quick and nutrient dense mid-week dinner. This recipe uses konjac spaghetti. Konjac is a japanese vegetable that is naturally low in calories and carbohydrates and high in fibre, making it an ideal gluten free noodle or pasta alternative.
This stir-fry is packed with plant-based protein and healthy fats thanks to the addition of hemp seeds, and a little goes a long way. If you like your food super spicy, you can always add more sriracha or fresh chilli.
Servings: 4 Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook time: 15 Minutes
1. Cooked the spaghetti according to instructions on the packet and set aside.
2. Dice the tofu and fry in half of the coconut oil until golden brown. Place onto a plate.
3. Heat the remaining coconut oil in a large pan and stir fry the veggies except for the spinach on medium heat until cooked through.
4. Add the sauce and stir through until well combined. Turn off the heat and toss through the noodles.
5. Divide spinach into 4 bowls. Top with the stir-fry noodles and sprinkle hemp seeds on top. Enjoy mindfully.
Guest Blog written by Maz Valcorza - Author of Uncooked & The Naked Vegan, Maz has been working with healthy vegan and allergy friendly foods for the last 6 years. Maz is also an Everyday Vegan on www.everydayvegan.tv where her role is to create and run online courses teaching viewers how to make healthy and delicious vegan food. She loves food and lives for sharing how easy and awesome it is to connect with ourselves, each other and our planet through nourishing our bodies and souls..... follow Maz on instagram.